Virtual Kits are back! How you can make it work for you

I joined Norwex during a Virtual Kit offer. What does "Virtual Kit" even mean? Usually Norwex will send you the kit pictured below for a small shipping cost, and you get to keep it for free if you sell $1000 in retail merchandise in the first month. If you don't, you pay for it at a discounted price. It's still a deal, but there is a risk involved and not everyone wants to go that route. 

For a Virtual kit, you pay a flat fee of $19.99 just to get your own ordering website and the consultant discount. I've never been pressured to pursue sales through the company, but the consultant website does have all the resources you could ever want to build a business. You still have the option to earn the kit for free if you choose to go that route. (And the mop is awesome- so glad to have it for free!) I was planning to stock up on Norwex anyway, and the discount they offer consultants more than covered the $19.99 Virtual Kit cost. 

Even if you don't sell $1000 within the first 30 days, they offer a fun package of free goodies worth about $150 (!) if you place a $400 retail order with the first 15 days. I had no trouble making that happen with my own "stocking up" order and the orders of friends and family who already loved Norwex. I didn't host a party or hound my family, I just told them I was placing my first order and offered them free shipping. Anyone who knows me knows I love to save money, and helping others use their resources wisely brings me joy.

It was super easy to join and gave me access to a discount I could use for purchasing wedding gifts for friends, samples for prospective customers, and high quality gifts to bless those I love. If you are already love these products, or just want to jump in and try them out for the first time with a larger order and purchase a collection, the website is user friendly and it's easy to order on your own and get the great discount (vs. going through another consultant). It's risk-free because you never have to sell a thing. If you do, there are rewards and fun freebies. 

If all this sounds like to much work (it's really not, I promise!) you can still earn 10% back along with  free products for hosting a party of at least $250, which you could do by ordering with a couple friends. So many ways to make it worth your while! Feel free to contact me if you need more details...happy to help you figure out how to make the most of this offer, and make it work for you!

Offer lasts from Sept. 1- Oct.1, 2021
Norwex Starter Kit. Virtual Kit offer lasts until October 1, 2021


 

Comments

Popular Posts